he looks so handsome! a little Woody the Sheriff. where did you find a cowboy hat so small? can't wait to see him in his halloween costume!
Oh my goodness gracious; what a little cowboy. Perfect for riding his horse.
Ohhhhh, little man! Have I told you lately what a cutie he is?! Delicious...--Cousin Rosina
I LOVE the hat pictures, especially the second one where the hat is a little tilted to the side. I think that he already knows he's a little heart breaker!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he looks so handsome! a little Woody the Sheriff. where did you find a cowboy hat so small? can't wait to see him in his halloween costume!
Oh my goodness gracious; what a little cowboy. Perfect for riding his horse.
Ohhhhh, little man! Have I told you lately what a cutie he is?! Delicious...--Cousin Rosina
I LOVE the hat pictures, especially the second one where the hat is a little tilted to the side. I think that he already knows he's a little heart breaker!
Post a Comment